General Skilled Migration Visas
General Skilled Migration Visas is for skilled workers who wish to migrate to Australia permanently. Assessment is based on points and include age, qualifications, English level, work experience and so on.
General Skilled Migration visas include:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
General Skilled Migration Visas – Visa Requirements
Applicants need to first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and then be invited through SkillSelect. If an invitation is offered to the applicant, within 60 days an application for the visa must be lodged. Information in the expression of interest cannot be updated, changed or deleted.
For the General Skilled Migration visas, applicants must:
- have not turned 50 years of age
- have competent English
- received a positive Skills Assessment approved by the appropriate assessing authority for the nominated occupation from the:
- SOL – Skilled Occupation List (Independent)
- CSOL – Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (Nominated by a state or territory government agency under a State Migration Plan)
- satisfy the Points requirement
For help with your Expression of Interest (EOI) and General Skilled Migration (GSM), contact Migration Agents Melbourne.
|General Skilled Migration visas (subclass 189 / 190 / 489)
Base Application Charge
Additional Application Charge (18 and over)
Additional Application Charge (under 18)