Migration Agents Melbourne
To Legal is pleased to provide this dedicated immigration website, Migration Agents Melbourne, a [dot] Melbourne domain.
Being a [dot] Melbourne domain means you can be confident you are:
- dealing with a trusted business as only verified businesses can own [dot] Melbourne domains
- retaining the services of a Melbourne migration agent and immigration lawyer
To Legal is an immigration law practice based in the south eastern suburbs of the city of Melbourne, Australia. However, with the use of emails and the Internet, we are able to provide you with immigration services irrespective if you live inside Melbourne or outside Melbourne.
While the Internet can be a wonderful tool, unfortunately it can facilitate scams and fraud on a local basis and across global boundaries. See: Immigration Scams.
Therefore, we believe it is important for you to be able to verify that To Legal is owned and operated by our principal, Jay To who:
Our objective is to provide strategic and procedural immigration advice that is practical and in ‘plain English’. We are ‘goal oriented and provided a personalised yet professional service.
Contact Us for all your immigration services.
- advise you on immigration and citizenship matters
- provide you with forms, checklists and statutory declarations
- prepare, review and lodge your visa application and sponsorship
- communicate, on your behalf, with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Migration agents operating in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
- have sound knowledge of immigration laws and practices
- act professionally and in a timely manner
- abide by the migration agents' Code of Conduct
- have professional indemnity insurance
- pass character tests (including criminal history checks).
A copy of the Code of Conduct can be downloaded.
- is an Australian Legal Practitioner
- is a Melbourne Migration Agent
- completed a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Finance double degree
- was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria in December 2002
- has been registered migration agent since June 2007.
Note: Only about 20% of migration agents are actually Australian Legal Practitioners.
- MARN: 1612345 - means about 0 years experience (2016)
- MARN: 1412345 - means about 2 years experience (2014)
- MARN: 1212345 - means about 4 years experience (2012)
- MARN: 1012345 - means about 6 years experience (2010).
Our principal, Jay To's Migration Agents Registration Number, MARN is 0744110 (2007).